Arjun Mathur is a Bollywood actor best known for his roles in films like Luck By Chance and My Name is Khan. Bright, funny, candid and disarming are some of the words that can be used to describe this man, in addition to him being extremely good looking.
Dubai is a city that celebrates success in ways that are simply extravagant. It is truly a merchant capital. The pecuniary side of the business mogul churns out millions of inches in column space, where every business facet is packaged across various platforms.
But, somewhere in that, the person who made it all happen gets lost.
So, here’s to the person they were before they became the someone we know.
- When did you make your first million?
2012. As soon as I got divorced. Go figure.
- What does your mum call you?
My mum passed away when I was 13. She used to call me Junnu/Junni/Junna/Junzi
- What’s the lie you use most often?
“So nice to see you again.”
- Describe yourself in 1 word.
- Your pet peeve.
People who chew with their mouth open
- If you were a superhero, you’d be?
Excuse me. I AM a superhero
- Ever owned a motorbike?
Nope. Got to ride one around for 2 months in preperation for ‘Fireflies’. Will definitely have one someday.
- If you were PM for a day, you would?
Disband the government. Bring about anarchy and chaos
- Ever had long hair?
Yes. Shoulder length. More than once.
- Complete ‘once upon a time…’
I turned this into a rhyme
- Ever been whacked? By who?
Many times. By dad, mom, brother, teachers, principal.. Even an Ex, if I remember correctly.
- Favorite comic?
Calvin and Hobbes.
- Ever failed a subject?
A subject?? I’ve failed a class. And been ‘politely asked’ to leave a school. Which I did.
- Which film dialogue resonates the most with you?
“Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And with each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.” – Cloud Atlas
- What/who is the most dialed number on your phone?
This one’s a toss-up between my sister and Roman General Stores.
- Ever been tattooed?
Not yet. soon, though. For sure.
- Ever been thrown out of a club for bad behavior?
Never for my own. Maybe by association – like for getting involved in something a friend got involved in.
- What is your favorite possession?
My Backpack. It never leaves me. Ever.
- Who did you have your first crush on?
A girl called Shinam. We used to take the bus to school together in Delhi until I was in the 4th standard
- How old were you at the time?
Erm, somewhere between 6 and 9! I started young