Ashish Jagtiani, fondly known across the airwaves as Jaggu is an inherent comic, extremely well read, a social commentator with a usually contrary opinion, a closet husband, and a dog lover. In his spare time, he’s a popular Radio Jock, though we suspect it’s because he loves the way he sounds.
- What was the last book you read?
The Flash Boys by Michael Lewis
- When did you make your first million?
In rupees, in my late twenties. In dollars, yet to happen!
- Who did you have your first crush on?
Ms. Moresca, the most beautiful school teacher in the whole world!
- How old were you at the time?
Chronologically, thirteen. Mentally, about eight.
- What’s the lie you use most often?
I’ll be there on time for sure.
- Describe yourself in 1 word.
- When you say 5 minutes, how far away are you really?
Depends on who’s asking, could be anywhere from 10 to 30
- What do you really want that you don’t have yet?
- Your pet peeve.
One car, one parking. Stick to your side of the line!
- Going out or staying in?
Staying in. If I suddenly feel the urge to go out, I step into the balcony.
- What’s your worst habit?
Procrastination. Also, I can’t decide if my enduring love for Snickers is my worst habit or best.
- If you were a superhero, you’d be?
Captain Brunch. The destroyer of bad Friday brunches and savior of the good.
- What kind of charity would you support?
Children’s education and nourishment
- Ever had long hair?
Every time I’ve gotten close to long hair, friends and family stage an intervention. It seems I like look like a
baba in search of a following.
- Ever been thrown out of a club for bad behavior?
It seems I have been, but I don’t remember, which kind of explains it
- Complete ‘I am who I am…’
…till I figure what I want to be. Don’t think I’m there yet
- What was the last thing you bought?
New jeans, one size smaller than the previous one. I felt sexy just trying them on!
- Ever failed a subject?
Surprisingly, no. Came close often enough
- If you were allowed to vandalize something, what would it be?
Lady Gaga’s wardrobe
- What/who is the most dialed number on your phone?
The three most important girls in my life. Wife, sister, partner. Girija, Nikita, Tarana. My personal Trimurti