Deepna Sethi is the quiet but formidable force behind Ajay Sethi and his success. Born and raised in Nairobi, she is an involved and happy mother of three who dreams of a day when the kids go off to university, so she can pursure her passion- art. She hopes to create an art studio in her home where she can paint freely.
- What was the last book you read?
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Who did you have your first crush on?
- What’s the lie you use most often?
If I absolutely have to, I say “Low battery, I’ll call you back”.
- What was the first car you bought?
My dad bought me a VW Golf GTI when I was 17 and passed my driving test.
- Describe yourself in one word.
- If not Dubai, where?
- What do you really want that you don’t have yet?
I can’t ask for more, I’m just grateful.
- If you were a superhero, you’d be?
- A song that you know from start to finish.
Imagine by John Lennon
- If you were PM for a day, you would?
I would prefer to stay away from politics.
- What kind of charity would you support?
Education for underprivileged adults and children
- Complete ‘once upon a time…’
We were young and free
- Ever been whacked? By who?
My grade 6 teacher. What days!
- Your favourite drink.
Hot chocolate with whipped cream
- Complete ‘I am who I am…’
as simple as that
- Favorite comic.
- What was the last thing you bought?
New jeans, one size smaller than the previous one. I felt sexy just trying them on!
- Ever failed a subject?
- Which film dialogue resonates the most with you?
“Life stops pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it”- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
- If you were given a paint can and a wall, what would you graffiti on it?