Dubai is a city that celebrates success in ways that are simply extravagant. It is truly a merchant capital. The pecuniary side of the business mogul churns out millions of inches in column space, where every business facet is packaged across various platforms.
But, somewhere in that, the person who made it all happen gets lost.
So, here’s to the person they were before they became the someone we know.
Where does one start when asked to describe Rizwan Sajan? Self-made, affable, visionary and the man at the helm of a dream. Leading from the front, Rizwan is an invetrate achiever with very strong roots. As the face of Danube, his are very big shoes to fill.
- When did you make your first million?
When I was 30
- What does your mum call you?
- What is your favorite possession?
My family, my son
- Describe yourself in one word.
- And if your wife described you, she would say?
- If not Dubai, where?
- Going out or staying in?
- What’s your worst habit?
I’m a workaholic
- If you were a superhero, you would be?
- A song that you know from start to finish?
Yeh jo mohabbat hai
- Ever owned a motorbike?
- Ever been thrown out of a club for bad behavior?
- Complete ‘I am who I am…’
because of my humility
- Favorite comic?
Tom and jerry
- The one thing you will never give up no matter what-
- Which concert would you drop everything to go for?
Sonu Nigam or any Bollywood concert
- If you were allowed to vandalize something, what would it be?
- If you were given a paint can and wall, what would you graffiti on it?
A Danube board
- What/who is the most dialed number on your phone?
My office secretary
- What kind of charity would you support?
Education for children