Dubai is a city that celebrates success in ways that are simply extravagant. It is truly a merchant capital. The pecuniary side of the business mogul churns out millions of inches in column space, where every business facet is packaged across various platforms.
But, somewhere in that, the person who made it all happen gets lost.
So, here’s to the person they were before they became the someone we know.
Vinod Adnani is the CEO and Managing Director of Multiplex International LLC. He established the company in 1993. An extremely ambitious and dynamic businessman; he has an experience of more than 20 years in the distribution of FMCG products and cosmetics. Over the years he has acquired many brands and has carved a niche for himself in the Corporate World. He also ventured into the retail division since 2005 and has opened over 28 stores under the brand name Exquisite Beauty Stores & Franchise stores of Flormar Cosmetics.
- When did you make your first million?
- Who did you have your first crush on?
A girl named Mala
- How old were you at the time?
I was in grade 3
- What’s the lie you use most often?
Actually, I don’t use any lies
- What is your favorite possession?
- What was the first car you bought?
- Describe yourself in 1 word.
- When you say 5 minutes, how far away are you really?
I’m actually five minutes away
- If not Dubai, where?
A nice small town in Europe
- Your pet peeve.
When people are not on time
- If you were a superhero, you’d be?
- A song that you know from start to finish-
Tum Hi Ho
- Complete ‘once upon a time…’
I was in the US having a great time
- Ever been thrown out of a club for bad behavior?
- Complete ‘I am who I am…’
because of my hard work
- Favorite comic?
- Which concert would you drop everything to go for?
- Which film dialogue resonates the most with you?
I am back
- If you were Prime Minister for a day, you would?
Clean the politicians
- What/who is the most dialed number on your phone?
My wife, Prathna